Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Sweet Angel Is In Need Of A Str0ng Guy…She Will Spoil Him With Money


“I want to spoil you with my money but give me love!!”
Angel from badagry is in need of a clean guy for serious relationship. Even if you are broke she will be willing to provide for you. Her location is lagos. If interested drop your number

Must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i dont want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before next weekend who can take care of me and show me love. It would be an added advantage if you have an international passport cos we’ll be doing a lot of travelling together.



Yeah I have money but I am desperate of tender care and love, without which make me feel incomplete. Please drop your whatsapp contact(and location), i will check back later and add whoever i want


Admin thanks so much for posting this. I will see you next week when i’m back in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment